Tom Anderson has over 24 years’ of expertise the field of maintenance and reliability from multiple positions of manufacturing, energy management, project management. He currently is the owner of Petersen Precision Metals, a machine and fabricator of custom parts for the steel, energy and amusement park industries.
- MBA, State University of New York, - 2004
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of South Carolina– 1988 Certified 6 Black Belt – 2002
- DuPont Sustainable Award Recipient – 2000
- DuPont Engineering Excellence Award Recipient – 1994
William C. Shimp
- Partner /Co-Founder (2013-Present) - ClearPath Benefit Advisors LLC
- Partner (2006 - 2013) - Gardiner Allen DeRoberts Insurance, LLC
- Executive Vice President/Partner (1995 - 2006) - Dick DeRoberts & Company
- Manager Employee Benefit Department (1988 - 1995) - Dick DeRoberts & Company
- Career Agent (1976 - 1988) - Connecticut Mutual Life
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The Ohio State University.
- Chartered Life Underwriter, 1986 Designee.2
- DuPont Sustainable Award Recipient – 2000
- Instructor for the American College of Bryn Mawr, PA of Group Insurance H.S. 325 for the CLU Designation.
- Instructor of the American College of Bryn Mawr, PA for the Cafeteria Plans Concepts and Design Continuing Education Course.
- Instructor of ERISA Plan Compliance Continuing Education Course the Ohio Association of Health Underwriters.
- Instructor of Health Savings Account Facts & Features for Ohio Association of Professional Insurance Agents.
Community & Professional Activities
- Appointed Member, Public School Employees Advisory Committee to the Ohio School Employees Health Care Board (2005-2008)
- 2001 Presidential Citation from Professional Insurance Agents of Ohio.
- Past National Trustee of the Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) Group Health Plan (1994 ~ 2000).
- Recipient of the Columbus Chapter of the American Society of CLU/ChFC’s Hall-of-Fame Award – 1999.
- Past Chairman, National Public Relations Advisory Committee of the American Society of CLU & ChFC’s.
- 1994 Recipient of the Professional Insurance Agents of Ohio, Inc. Agent of the Year Award.
- Past President, Columbus Chapter, American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters and Chartered Financial Consultants.
- 1993 Recipient of the National Associations of Health Underwriters Distinguished Service Award.
- 1992 recipient of its Distinguished Service Award from Columbus Association of Health Underwriters.
- 1991 recipient of Agent of the Year Award from the Ohio Association of Professional Insurance Agents.
- Past President, Ohio Association of Health Underwriters.
Kim Hannah is Vice President and Branch Manager at PNC Bank in Thornville, OH. She began her career as a part time teller in New Lexington, Oh and has enjoyed every step of her journey. An accomplishment she holds near and dear to her heart is being a two time Gallup Great Workplace Award Winner for excellence in Management.
Kim has served on the board of Mount Aloysius for 25+ years and is thankful for their presence in the community.
She and her family reside in Shawnee, Ohio and when she isn’t at work you can find her spending time with her grandchildren.
Kathy has been a board member at Mount Aloysius for 4 years. She has a brother Garry who has lived at Mt Aloysius since 1977.
She lives in North Ridgeville Ohio. She worked for the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities for 36 years in various capacities. She was an intervention specialist for preschool and school age children. She then changed direction and provided home services to infants and toddlers birth to age 3 who were born with developmental disabilities or at risk of disabilities. After 10 years in that position, she finished her career as an early childhood manager for the birth to 3 program. She has expertise in working with children with multiple disabilities including vision impairment, autism, and severe emotional disturbance.
Currently she is an adjunct faculty member at Cleveland State University College of Education and teaches and supervises undergraduate and graduate students interested in working with children with moderate to severe disabilities. She is also active in Disability Advocacy Alliance.
She enjoys spending time with family and friends and her rescue dog Jack.