Mount Aloysius is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a position, please submit our online application located below.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Mount Aloysius, an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. As an LPN at Mount Aloysius, you will be caring for men with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. It is an extremely rewarding career where you will make long-lasting friendships with not only staff but residents as well.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Performing administrative duties such as giving and receiving reports, answering telephone inquiries, taking and transcribing physician orders, and ordering prescribed medications.
- Review care plans, evaluate resident needs and problems, and assist in the development of Nursing Care Plans for individual residents.
- Administers medication, give treatments, and perform other professional services as ordered.
- Provide emergency treatment when required; notify Physician of emergency, take and carry out Physician’s orders.
- Maintain department records, performing charting duties as indicated and maintaining narcotic records.
- Complete required documentation and assures all documentation is complete and accurate.
- Admit and orientate new residents following facility admission procedures.
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services ordered by physicians inside or outside the facility.
- Order prescribed medications and transcribe physician orders.
- Assemble resident chart, ensuring all permits, authorizations, releases, and other required forms are attached.
- Prepare residents for appointments for any services outside the facility; notify appropriate personnel if transportation is to be arranged.
- Provide/monitor direct resident care.
- Keep the Nursing Supervisor informed of the status of residents and other related matters through written and verbal communication.
- $100 Bonus after Successfully completing first 90 days
- Guaranteed 30 Cent Raise after 90 days of employment
- Guaranteed Yearly Raises
- Free Lunches Daily for every shift worked
- Company paid training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Weekly Pay, dependable employment with no lay-offs
- Guaranteed 36 hours per week
- Benefits offered such as Medical, Dental and Retirement plan
- Multiple opportunities throughout the year to earn Gift card
- Current LPN License for the State of Ohio
- Caring and Compassionate Attitude
If you have any questions or to schedule an interview please call Sara, Human Resource Associate, at 740-342-3343 Extension 299
Direct Support Professionals
Mount Aloysius is currently accepting applications for Direct Support Professionals.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting intellectually disabled residents with daily living skills such as bathing/showering, dental hygiene, shaving, toileting, etc.
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate care.
- Hands on work with residents.
- Accompanying residents on outings and dental/doctor appointments.
- Adhere to resident programs and care plans.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned in order to provide a great service!
No experience required. We will train successful applicants.
We Are Looking for Someone who has:
- A “Can DO!!!” positive attitude
- A high school diploma or GED/ willing to obtain a GED within 1 year of employment
- Health & Dental Insurance for Full-Time Positions
- Paid Vacation for Full-time Positions
- Pension Plan for Retirement
- On the Job Skilled Training
- Free meal with every shift
- Incentive Programs
Application For Employment at Mount Aloysius
Please Read Our Updated Visitation Policy in Response to COVID-19
Make A Donation:
Mount Aloysius on Facebook
Mount Aloysius Community Garden on Facebook